There’s a lot that happens in summertime: vacations, summer bucket lists, playdates, pool days, trips to the zoo, and so much more. But before you know it, the school season has emerged, whether we like it or not!
For some of us with young children, summer is so busy that when the calendar turns to August, we realize we haven’t taken the necessary steps to enroll our children in their age-appropriate school activities. You may be wondering: Can I still enroll my child in preschool?
At Children’s Academy Childcare and Preschool, the answer is yes! While we have designated enrollment times, we always accept new children. Our age groups include:
- Early Preschool
Here at Children’s Academy, we focus on six main elements in our preschool program:
- Communication – Our learning environment helps children feel confident to express themselves and grow in their communication skills.
- Social and Emotional – We encourage children to have an attitude of kindness, cooperation, courtesy, and helpfulness.
- Physical – Children develop age-appropriate gross and fine motor skills, as well as coordination and confidence.
- Expressive Arts – We love to let children explore and express themselves using various art mediums.
- Literacy – All our classrooms encourage literacy through reading, and our preschool program helps children develop letter and sound recognition and writing.
- Mathematics – Preschool children learn their numbers and basic addition and subtraction skills.
If you’d like to look around before applying to Children’s Academy, take our virtual tour! Otherwise, contact us today!
If you’re looking to give your child a head start in school, contact Children’s Academy Childcare and Preschool today!